Tuesday, August 17, 2021

To Stand on Higher Ground

 The United States, and the world in chaos now. Strife. Confusion. Fear. Uncertainty. Loss of life from drive by shootings,  and Covid. Illegal immigration, disgruntled citizens, and turmoil in Afghanistan. One wonders, where is leadership? And moral and righteous authority.  A call for unity. Reminding us, a nation divided cannot stand, but only fall. To know our history, both good and bad is part of who we are, that through the ages we strive to grow and become a better people ; one for all and all for one. Recognizing in each other our Creators goodness and grace, no matter creed, religion or race.  


John F. Kennedy said, Ask not what my country can do for me, but what can I do for my country?  I say let’s stop bickering and fighting , and  come together, work together in fellowship and unity. One nation under God . Let us individually, and collectively become the moral authority. To stand on higher ground.

God Bless America ! God Bless all nations with peace and harmony 




2 comments:

  1. Oh Kathy - such true words. Thank you for your thoughtful expressions. United We Stand - Divided We Fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I wish so much people could see all the damage being done to our earth and the human race bybeing so so centered and entitled..I feel so blessed to have lived the majority of my life where thank you and could I help you was a way of life..so sorry to see all the chaos and hatred witnessed everyday now wishing you and everyone who reads your blog a peaceful and beautiful day

    ReplyDelete