Wednesday, September 4, 2013

September 4 - Blogs, Self-Help Books & My Brother, Walt

    Writing a blog has become quite popular over the past years, and for a variety of reasons. I believe many of us, including me, like to express ourselves via of the written word and pictures. Some write a blog to document their  family life, others to expound political views. Some as a pulpit to share religious faith, or  to promote a recently published book. Or perhaps tell about a hobby, recipes or game. All have their place, and shed light on topics that meet someones interest.

    I write 2 lane highway, my own personal blog of One woman's reflections of past and present - people, places and things that contribute to the joy and sweetness; the sorrow and hurt of an everyday, ordinary life. Every six weeks, I also blog   for Writing North Idaho , a web retreat for writers, news, opportunities, and knowledge sharing. 

      I posted a blog  this morning  on  WNI about self help books. While  its purpose was to share about  a genre  different from fiction, non-fiction, mystery and romance,  it  was  also to  honor my brother, Walt as it would have been his 59th birthday today, September 4.  If you click onto link below, I think you'll see the connection between the two;  Self-help books and my brother, and why the memory of what we shared will always be with me. 


           

2 comments:

  1. hands up for the book lovers out there! you can get books or you can read books free here in this link
    http://get.paleorecipebook.com/?hop=flynnmoney
    there's a lot of books that can inspire you, motivate you. it depends on the book you want to search :))
    its guaranteed free!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog give details about Self Help Books. To buy come to Hqnindia where you can shop with confidence and find great deals on famous Self Help Books

    ReplyDelete