Friday, May 28, 2010

Portrait of Memories

Whenever I  reminesce about people I've known  and   places I've been,  it's not because I choose to live in the past, but to recall and remember an especially sweet moment, silly happening, sad event shared with family  or friends  - each one contributing to the fabric of my life, adding much  to the history of being  me. Every  individual has  their own unique history and story to tell. One that is often  marked with both  profound saddness and sublime joy.
  From the very start, my parents,grand-parents, and brother;  Aunts, uncles, cousins, school friends, neighborhood friends, church friends, work friends; my spouse and sons  - each on has colored my life with different hues of a glorious  rainbow, creating a portrait of memories I will always hold dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment