Monday, July 9, 2012

My Wildlife World





No early morning reverie
for me,  or looking at forest
critters pictured in a
a book , instead I give
witness  to  an awesome view of
my wildlife world – like watching
the making of a Disney nature movie ,
outside my rural home. A mama
Moose and her twins  slowly
rise  from their rest to
browse leafy bushes ,
while a deer stops and stares
checking  for signs of hidden
danger before leading
her speckled fawn to a 
shaded spot between
two giant firs. A bluebird
and her brood are nesting
under the corner eave, while
an animated chipmunk scurries
across garden pavers.  Not far
in the distance a brown
bunny leaps across the
grassy path, and a
Swallow tail butterfly
gently flutters  by



2 comments:

  1. It does sound like a Disney Movie.....Beautiful written! Thank You



    jm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very picturesque! Makes me want to be there....

    ReplyDelete